January 7, 2011

7 January 2011

Am i mature?
Hmm, compare to last year,
I hadn't been changed. okay, maybe there are some changes.
but just minor.
I mature so slowly...==''
but in the other side, i don't really wanna be too mature.
I still wanna be a little kid, but really, 19 isn't a kid anymore.
and obviously university student must be at least a little bit mature thinking.

aww. my thinking is still very shallow.
there're still tons of things i need to learn & figure out.
last yr, i learnt to be independent and survive my own in the outside world.
i guess it is just me, maturing so slowly, man man lai, just let things flow in their own way ba...

The best thing is to be 50%mature and 50% childlish. hahahahaha. /.\

will i make through this year again?
actually, i do have faith. but time soon passed by and faith is slowly going away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment