February 14, 2011

CNY n Vday

The riot happened in Egypt made us(my family) changed our destination to Turkey.
Turkey isn't that bad, apart from the long hours of bus almost everyday.
That's because Turkey is very big country and we travelled almost the whole.
Well, there are many historical stuff & beliefs.
So, if you like history about Greeks & Romans & love archaeology,
then Turkey is the right choice.
Otherwise, you visit there to see rocks only! :P
Well, my CNY was celebrated there, and I got rm10 angpow from Reliance (Travel company),
I didn't have the luck of getting rm888!

About pictures, I'm too lazy to upload, and mom's facebook already uploaded. So, it's there!
I know it's already late, but still haven't the 15th day of CNY,
so, Happy CNY peeps.

Oh, just concidence that today is also V day. Happy V day~!! :)

Next week start university already. Hmm, so fast!!! I know I've been rotting in house far too long. I don't know what to expect? But anyhow, I still know at least a friend is there.
I'll fine..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment