May 1, 2011

getting busier.

Well, if you do know me,
I always leave my blog for a break.
okay, updates.

recently I learned to experience cooking stir-fried vege!
yes, i know for some of you is like a piece of cake.
guess what, first timers like me. heheeee.
at least it was edible and not bad worrr. hehesss
my friend also said it was good! haha... it was not overcooked or undercooked.

then, I got back my result. I passed, finally! haha.
but then it was not what I had expected.
I expect to be average or more than average.
the highest / excellent score is already out of my reach.
So, I had decide to work harder on next exam, which is the final semester exam.
and the final semester exam is on the 14th!
HOW LUCKY AM I? hehees.
but most probably celebrating bday in the bus..o.O
unless I go back straight away after exam?

for now, keep concentrating. because after exam I can
rest KAW KAW already. 1 month holidays, tons of things to do, and can catch up by then.
so, focus wernyen, you can do it! :D

p/s: case com & OSCE assignments, you came at the wrong time. but I still had to challenge you. case com is 10% of the marks and final exam is 5%? LOL. of course case com is verY upmost important!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment