New group but all familiar faces.
I think I will do just fine with the members.
I heard the senior saying that semester 1 was just nothing.
and semester 2 is getting more busier.
I agree with that after checking out with the timetable.
especially tmr. >.<
all anatomy! plus a practical. Ohmy, we havent learn that and the next day we
gonna present our anatomy practicals?
ohwell, whatever throws to you, you had to accept it.
Bad timing. My head hurts. Last night also, but this morning and just now was just fine.
Now it is getting worse. I better sleep.
But, I just washed my hair. See? Bad timing again.
I gotta prepare for tmr, read up before going lectures.
Hmm. what should I eat for dinner?? :P
I think I just dabao from the restaurant downstairs... :)
or maggi mee would do the trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment