January 6, 2012

wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.


I'm truly sorry that I dumped you, my dearie blog for like so long.
Well, clearly that I'm:
- to lazy to update
- purposely dumped you. xP

anyhow, who reads this rusty blog anyway?!
okay, so now is 2012.
big deal? actually quite, cause this year is last year of the world.
but i rather not kill zombies, i prefer drowning or even drop into the center of the core and burnt.

whatever it might be, I am actually quite satisfied how my journey goes so far.

20 years.
but, thinking back, I studied for like 20 years, and i freakin died?
Haha, a hell lot of things in my bucket list is still unchecked.!

Time is a very strange thing.
Sometimes, you wanted it to be fast.
but mostly you wanted it to be slow.
okay, so now, I am in the 2nd year.

and then if everything goes well, I will be graduating in 2015.
and then housemanship for 3 years.
in the same time, I will take my specialist course, so that will be around 2-3 years maybe?
sooo. add on = 2020.
and i will be 28. and then work work work, so that money money money will come.
wowwwwwwww. I actually spent 28 years of studying.
okay, before I started this course, I know what will I be facing in the future.
and that point, I am very determined that I will survive.
I will survive.

shit. I'm old.
but I am still immature and stubborn.
haha, whatever the road takes me.
but I will be much more hardworking.
I will keep myself preoccupied, so that I sleep well and think less.
Happy new year! 2012! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment